Back to job search
Cover People are currently recruiting for a HLTA for a full-time role in a small but growing Primary school in North Manchester from December 2023. NQT willing to work as a HLTA will be offered support to help towards their NQT year.
A Primary School based in Moss side, Manchester, are looking for a HLTA to work alongside the class teacher in planning and delivering the lessons throughout the course of the day. You will be responsible for ensuring that the children remain on task and behaviour management within the classroom and will have support from an experienced TA. In addition to this you will have your own PPA time and any additional skills you can offer the school would be appreciated and utilised.
• Plan and deliver age appropriate lessons across KS1 and KS2 proving cover for
• Plan and deliver booster classes to stretch the more able students
• Cover ad-hoc classes due to sickness and other unexpected absence
• Use of behaviour management strategies
• Experience of working with SEN
• Knowledge of whole school curriculum
• Experienced leadership team with clear plan for the future
• Supportive and friendly staff
• Well behaved children who enjoy coming to school and learning.
• Dedicated areas for expressive and creative learning
• Team of professionals dedicated to bring out the potential in each child.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• Free ongoing Training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Mica on 0161 505 0439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs