Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for an experienced History Teacher that are seeking work in secondary schools.
We are specifically working with a secondary school in Bolton, who are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with a strong behaviour background. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity may be for you.
• Location – Bury
• Job Title – History Teacher
• Level - Key stage 3/4
• Start date – ASAP
• End date - July 2022
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time
• Minimum rate of pay - £120+ per day
• Hours - 8:15am – 15:15pm
A small Christian school in Bury
Good Ofsted 2013
Easily accessible from M60 and M62 motorways
Positive community school where teaching and learning is good and staff are working towards it being outstanding.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• Teachers must hold either QTS or QTLS status or be an NQT
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• A nurturing and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register or be willing to process a new application
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management available.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs