Back to job search
History and Humanities Teacher - Thailand
Worldwide Teaching are recruiting on behalf of a UK Curriculum School based in Thailand for a History and Humanities Teacher to join them this January.
The schools curriculum is based on the UK National curriculum, and over the years, the school has continued to improve it facilities which has allowed for their development in to a high quality international school. all Primary classrooms have SMART Boards with computers and a data projector so that resources can be used for whole class teaching. From Year 5, all children learn a musical instrument and have the opportunity to perform on stage to various audiences in assemblies, concerts and talent shows.
- UK Qualified with QTS (can support NQT induction period)
- Ability to provide excellent references
- Recent experience teaching within schools
- Salary scale from 92,236 to 172,107 Baht (Net per month)
- Settling in allowance
- Flights to and from the UK each year
- Medical Cover
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs