Back to job search
Head of Secondary - Sharjah
Worldwide teaching are recruiting for a Head of Secondary within a British International School based in Sharjah.
This International School based in Sharjah has a curriculum that nurtures, cultivates, and fosters creative and critical thinking skills. They strive for academic excellence with strong moral values to develop successful and contributing members of a global society. Their aim is to provide the best British Curriculum and UAE National Education for Arabic, Islamic, Social Studies and Moral Education.
• Should have 5 years of teaching experience plus 2 years in similar capacity (school admin.) in a British curriculum school.
• Preferably experience of working in the GCC.
• Good experience in UK National Curriculum.
• Should be willing to wear sheyla and abaya (for females).
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• UK Teaching and/or Leadership qualification (PGCE, QTS, NPQML, NPQH)
• Salary Range: AED. 22,000 – 24,000 (inclusive of housing and transportation allowances).
• Medical insurance + Annual Ticket Allowance for self, spouse and 2 children.
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs