Back to job search
Worldwide-teaching are currently recruiting for a Head of School to work within an International School based in Africa.
The school provides the challenging and world class international Primary Curriculum (IPC), International Middle years Cuirriculum (IMYC), as well as Cambridge International IGCSE and A-Levels. Their learning support program provides additional learning opportunities for all their students including for non-native speakers of English.
Their class sizes are small and their student body is diverse, which helps them to cultivate internationally minded individuals who are globally aware and who represent diverse cultures, religions and lifestyles in a context of mutual respect.
The school are looking for an experienced Head of School who is available to relocate in August 2021.
The benefits are:
- Salary: $4000-4300
- Travel allowance for every academic year
- Baggage allowance at start and end of contract ($200 each way)
- School vehicle
- International medical insurance
- Pension/retirement plan reclaimed at completion of contract as a lump sum
- Free education for children
The school are looking for somebody who;
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience
- Has sucessful teaching and senior leadership experience, preferably Head of School
- Significant A-Level experience
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs