Back to job search
Head of Inclusion - Abu Dhabi
Worldwide Teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of a British International School based in Abu Dhabi, for a Head of Inclusion to start in August 2021.
The ethos and high levels of pastoral care established in our clients primary school follow through to the secondary school, with young people’s ability to develop resilience, approach challenges positively, and work collaboratively for the good of the whole community being central to their learning.
This excellent school teach the English National Curriculum, together with the Ministry of Education curricular requirements, and a thematic approach is used across the subjects. Following a broad provision in Years 7 to 9 (Key Stage 3), Years 10 and 11 (Key Stage 4) students will be able to select options for further study leading to GCSE/ IGCSE examinations.
• PGCE to be backed by 2 years of experience.
• Bachelor degree in specific stream. E.g. Computer Science
• Experience in working with the UK Curriculum is an advantage.
• Clear DBS
• Candidate must have been in either Permanent positions or Long Term Placements i.e. 1 year.
• Tax Free Salary based on experience (2 years)
• DHS 16,000 per month
• Free Accommodation or DHS 4,000 monthly allowance
• Medical cover
• Return flights
For further information please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs