Back to job search
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Teaching assistant for a full-time role, in a Primary School in North Manchester to start ASAP for a long term position.
A primary school in North Manchester is currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to provide support both inside and outside the classroom. They are looking for an EYFS TA to support the teacher with classroom management and working with children in small groups and a love for working within the EYFS provision.
The candidate must have:
• 6 weeks experience working with children
• Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• A passion for working with very young children
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time long term role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• CPD training
• Children aged 4-11
• Recent OFSTED report “Good”
• Supporting and dedicated SLT
• Excellent attainment
• Involved in community projects
• Supportive parents
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sinead on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs