Back to job search
EYFS Teacher - Qatar - August 22 Start
Worldwide Teaching are recruiting on behalf of an IB Continuum World School in Qatar for an EYFS Teacher to join them in August 22.
The school caters for ages 3 to 18 years and are proud to be the fastest growing school in Qatar with 800 students who joined them this year. The school provides a truly multilingual learning environment combined with a high quality international education. As an inclusive school, they welcome families of all nationalities into their learning community.
- PGCE/B.Ed or equivalent
- Matching Degree to subject specialism
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Experience with IB desirable but not essential as training will be provided
The school boasts an excellent package which includes:
- £30,000 to £45,000 per annum (tax free) dependant on experience
- Bonuses for Co-ordinator roles
- Generous accommodation allowance
- VISA for Teacher and family if required
- Yearly flights for Teacher and family if required
- Medical for Teacher and family if required
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs