Back to job search
English Teacher Required
September- July 2023
£140-220 per day
Derbyshire Dales School
Cover People are looking for a English and preferable English and Media Studies Teacher to work in a secondary school based in South Derby. This school offer English and Media Studies at both GCSE and A Level but do require a Teacher with a specialism in A level teaching. The English department does well in exams and has a high uptake so an engaging and enthusiastic teacher is essential for this exciting new role.
The school is 'good' and have a welcoming team of staff.
The role is temporary ongoing, starting September- July.
• Location - Derby
• Position English/ Media Studies Teacher
• Start date - September
• Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary to permanent
• Full time/part time - Full Time
• Pay £140-220 per day PAYE
• Hours - 8:15am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH COVERPEOPLE TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cover People is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Cover People
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs