Back to job search
English Teacher - Morocco - January Start
Worldwide-Teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of an International School in Morocco.
This reputable school adopted the English Curriculum through the Cambridge International School Program. They believe their education prepares students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. They have a high Teacher to Pupil ratio to ensure that every child receives individual attention and assistance.
The school are seeking somebody who:
- Has 2+ yaers experience in teaching Secondary English
- Has a proven track record of long-term positions within a school
- Has a PGCE or equivalent with QTS
- Is able to travel ASAP for a January start
In return the school offers:
- A 6 months renewable contract
- Free tuition for dependants
- Medical Insurance
- Annual flight allowance
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a recent photograph.
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to our website T&Cs