Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for experienced English Teacher that are seeking work in secondary schools.
We are specifically working with a secondary school in Bury, who are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with a strong behaviour background. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity may be for you.
• Location – Bury
• Job Title – English Teacher
• Level - Key stage 3&4
• Start date - Easter 2023
• End date - Summer 2023
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time
• Rate of pay - £120 - £180 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am – 15:15 pm
11 to 16 secondary
Successful community school with a good reputation in the area.
Easily accessible on public transport links
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• Teachers must hold either QTS or QTLS status or be an NQT
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• A nurturing and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register or be willing to process a new application
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management available.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs