Back to job search
English HOD - Abu Dhabi
This International School has been at the heart of the local community for over 5 years providing an excellent education for all young people that join their thriving institution. They are ambitious for our students, setting high aspirations in all that they do. This school follows the English National Curriculum.
• Experience working in a successful school that follows The National Curriculum of England experience (either inside or outside the UK).
• Knowledge of best pedagogical practice.
• A proven track record of outstanding teaching.
• Drive and enthusiasm to inspire, nurture and empower students.
• A focus to maximize student attainment, progress and achievement.
• Confidence with impressive communication skills
• A Bachelor’s degree in English
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience.
• Up to 20,000 AED
• Accommodation: AED 2,500
• Visa and Medical insurance as per UAE labour law.
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs