Back to job search
Economics Teacher - UAE
Worldwide teaching are recruiting on behalf of a British International School in UAE for August 2021. The school are seeking an Economics Teacher who is able to teach up to AS and A2 Level.
The successful candidate would need to be willing to utilise local resources and make the teaching relevant to students in this area. The department is well organized, however a willingness to develop visits to institutions is Dubai is an important part of this position. In the past, the school has had a Young Enterprise Scheme in school and they are keen to restart this.
The school is inspected by the DFE in the UK and as such is able to offer the NQT qualification.
- A degree in Economics
- An internationally recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE or Bed
- Have experience teaching children for whom English is an additional language
- 2 years renewable contract
- Salary between AED 13,000 to AED 14,500 per month (tax free)
- Furnished and air conditioned accommodation
- Annual air ticket
- Medical Insurance
- Settling Allowance
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy at your earliest convenience on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs