Back to job search
I am currently looking for Covid Testers across Greater Manchester who are available ASAP and ongoing from September.
Cover Supervisor and Covid Testing assistant
• Supporting with the administration of the school’s covid testing centre
• Supporting self - testing of staff and students
• Processing and registering covid test results on the NHS website
• Full training provided
In addition to supporting the testing centre also covering lessons as a cover supervisor
• Taking the lead in the absence of the teacher
• Conduct pre-planned lessons
• Encourage learning
• Managing the behaviour within the classroom
• Managing handover back to the teacher
This role will be based within Secondary schools across Greater Manchester including Bolton, Bury, Salford, Cental and North Manchester, South Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Tameside, North Derbyshire and Stockport.
• Full time immediate start paid work
• No planning or marking responsibilities
• No taking work home
• Ideal for graduates who are loking for paid work in schools
• Full training for Covid testing provided
• The role is likely to extend and evolve and may become a permanent requirement
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview (currently via video call) and DBS checks. If you do not have a DBS on the Online Update Service, you will be required to complete one through ourselves.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Suzanne or Sinead on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs