Back to job search
Computing Teacher - Germany - August 2021
Worldwide-Teaching are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Secondary Computing Teacher to work in an International School in Munich, Germany.
The role will be based in a private, non-selective, co-educational day school located in Munich, Germany. They strive for excellence in everything they undertake and place a heavy emphasis on creating a positive, enjoyable and child-centered learning experience. The school has around 600 students, and is expected to continue growing over the next few years. the school is not only an important option for ex-pat families in the area, but also for those in the local community who seek an inspiring and enriching alternative to the German education system. They offer both IGCSE and IB curriculum.
The school are seeking a Computing Teacher who:
- Has either a PGCE or B.Ed/M.Ed
- Has recent experience teaching Computing
- Has experience with either UK or IB Curriculum
- Is under 65 years of age for VISA purposes
- Salary of between €35,000 – 52,000 gross per year
- Relocation allowance of €1,500 gross
- 15 weeks paid holiday each year
- Extensive annual CPD investment and opportunities for training in new fields such as IBDP, IBCP, TOK and CAS
- 50% contribution towards pension and health care payments
- 2 year initial fixed term contract with the option to move onto a permanent contract after this time.
To apply or for further information, please get send your CV to email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs