Back to job search
Computer Science Teacher
Cover People are currently looking for a Teacher of Computer Science to start a position at a Secondary School in South Manchester. This is a long term position starting in January. This role will most likley run till the end of the school year.
The school has high expectations, where ever child no matter their starting point is expected to aim high and work as hard as they can, as well as behave as well as they can. The students, their families and teachers aim to work together as a team to empower their students to become fully engaged citizens in their community.
The successful applicant will be teaching Key Stage 3 and GCSE classes, 5 days a week.
- Qualified Teacher of Computer Science
- Teachers must hold either QTS or QTLS status, (FE qualified teachers must have recent experience of teaching Key stage 3 students)
- A DBS on the update service
- 24 months of references
- Full time supply role in a good school
- Excellent support from department and senior leadership team
- Good Behaviour, positive atmosphere - Supply teachers love working here!
- Competitive pay rates
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Joe on email@example.com or 0161 505 0439.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs