Back to job search
Cover People are recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in the Salford area for a full time Caretaker. The hours are 7am to 12pm 5 days a week.
Duties include: upkeep of grounds, key holder, answering out of hours calls, caretaking, occasional evening and weekends (during events), odd jobs, painting and decorating, re filling hand sanitizers, joinery, gardening and cleaning.
• Experience supervising children
• Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent pay rates
• On-going support from your dedicated Consultant
• Free Level 2 Safeguarding CPD training
• Temporary to Permanent
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face-to-face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs