Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for Caretakers to work across schools in Oldham.
Cover People have recently had a number of enquiries regarding Caretakers to work in their schools across the Oldham LEA.
• Caretaker and site manager assistance
• General maintenance of the school including managing the cleaning products and refuse removal
• Key holder and security responsibilities of closing and opening the schools and school car park gates when required.
• General repair and joinery duties including fixing hand wash and hand sanitizer fittings in line with current COVID risk assessment requirements
• Fetching footballs off the roof!
• Ensuring the students can learn in a safe and clean environment
• May require split shift (before and after school)
• Some cleaning may be needed.
The candidate must have:
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register or be willing to pay for one
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV with 10 year work history
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
• COVID training
• Free Cover People lanyard with sanitiser
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to our website T&Cs