Back to job search
Business and Economics Teacher in UAE
I am currently looking for a Business and Economics Teacher who is available ASAP 2020 for a full-time teaching position in a reputable school in United Emirates.
- To start ASAP
- Delivering both Business and Economics at IGCSE and GCE AS and A2 level
- Sunday to Thursday
- Be prepared to follow the policies of the school
- Have very good ICT skills and use these in the context of their teaching
- Be a self- starter with an enthusiastic and dynamic approach
- A degree or associated degree in the subject you are offering plus a teaching qualification. B.Ed or B.A./BSc and P.G.C.E.
- Works with children from 3-18
- State of the art facilities
- Location is rich in history and culture
- Affordable place to live
- Small independent school with a family feel
- Two years renewable contract.
- A terminal gratuity is paid at the end of the period of service in the school
- Salary is dependent on the qualifications and experience of the teacher. The salary for this post would be circa AED 12,000-14,000 per month dependent on experience.
- Rent free, furnished and air conditioned accommodation is available, along with payment of reasonable utilities. This is not shared.
- Annual air ticket to international airport in country of permanent residence.
- Medical insurance for cover within the UAE is given subject to clearance with our insurers
- There is a settling in allowance of AED 1000/- is paid on arrival
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
- Maths Teacher
Job location: Dubai Job salary:
Maths Teacher Vacancy - UAE Worldwide-Teachi...
- Pastoral Manager
Job location: Manchester Job salary:
I am currently recruiting for a Pastoral Manage...
- KS1 Teacher
Job location: Cayman Islands Job salary:
Worldwide-teaching are recruiting on behalf of ...
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to our website T&Cs