Back to job search
Behaviour Mentor- Secondary Mainstream Oldham
Cover People are recruiting on behalf of a small and Large Secondary Mainstream based in Oldham for an Behaviour mentor/ Cover Supervisor to join their team in September 2021.
The successful Behaviour Mentor/ Cover Supervisor will be required to support students on a 1:1 basis and whole classes. The students are within Year 7 to Year 11 and require help in accessing the National Curriculum. The schools welcomes applications from Teaching Assistants, graduates, Cover Supervisors, NQT’s and Teachers who are experienced in working with students which challenging behaviour, as well as those experienced with working with students who are working below the National average.
The school offers a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum challenges the children’s learning and understanding, provides opportunities for them to lead their own learning and encourages them to ask and answer their own questions. The School have a good ofsted rating and a positive progress 8 score.
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
• 6 months in school experience (agency experience is acceptable)
• Ideally a degree/ subject specialist
• A Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification (or alternative teaching qualification equivalent)
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from your dedicated Consultant
• Free Level 2 Safeguarding CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call the office on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs