At Worldwide Teaching Ltd, we are proud to be trusted suppliers of first-rate teaching staff for a growing network of exceptional international schools. Our dedicated team of consultants have sent 1000s of delighted teachers overseas. We have a wealth of experience in the international market and use our expertise to connect the best teachers and institutions.
As well as the International side we supply Teachers to schools in the Greater Manchester area, this is via our partner company Cover People.
As a Apprentice Recruitment Consultant with Worldwide Teaching you will have the opportunity to gain direct recruitment experience within a friendly, supportive environment while studying towards a qualification in Recruitment. Duties include identifying and approaching candidates who will potentially fit the client’s requirements
What you will do in your working day
- Generating candidates through social media
such as LinkedIn and through targeted marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the cleaning up of the system removing old data and updates candidates info
- Speaking to Clients about their requirements and recording in CRM
- Researching the market to gain an understanding of how to source candidates
- Writing and posting job advertisements based on client requirements
- Liaising with candidates by telephone and email to assess suitability for roles
- Adding candidates/Jobs to internal system and updating with relevant information
- Sending booking confirmations to candidates/schools
- General office admin adhoc duties
In return, you will have an opportunity to work within a growing, busy office and there could be potential to secure a full time position once the apprecentiship is completed.