Back to job search
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Part time, Admin assistant at an SEN School based in Bury. The role will start ASAP.
The school are looking for an experienced member of the admin team to work as part of a team, and who can also use their own initiative. Working hours are 8am to 4:30pm Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
The candidate must have:
• 6 months experience working within an admin role
• Experience and knowledge of working in a school environment
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The school are a fantastic provision based in Bury who support children with behavioural and Social and Emotional difficulties. The School strive for all their young adults to meet their full academic, social emotional and physical potential through building solid foundations during their first chapter in their lifelong learning journey.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs