Back to job search
Finance Admin Required
ASAP- July 2023**Potential Permanent Position***
Cover People are looking for a admin assistant. This is for a lovely school in Burton who need additional help which may turn into a permanent position. Thy are looking ideally for a person with SIMS, BACS, Payroll and attendance experience.
The school is part of a small MAT which attains well and offers some of the best conditions for employees. They also have their own teaching alliance for trainee teachers. This is a rare opportunity to join an amazing team and has the potential to go permanent too.
Please do not delay- for the right candidate this is a permanent opportunity to begin in September.
The role is temporary ongoing, starting September- July. However could become a permanent Admin
• Location - Burton
• Position – Admin Assistant Teacher
• Start date - September
• Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary to permanent
• Full time/part time - Full Time
• Pay £140-220 per day PAYE
• Hours - 8:15am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH COVERPEOPLE TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cover People is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Cover People
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs