Back to job search
Academic Supervisor - West Africa
Worldwide teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of an outstanding British International School in West Africa.
The post is a senior position, and the successful candidate will be a member of the School’s Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The post holder will have the key task of leading and managing the academic life of the school as well as playing a crucial role in whole-school strategy and development. Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact with.
The role of Academic Supervisor will depend to a certain extent on the individual strengths of the successful candidate and may be adapted to best fit the skills and needs of the appointed candidate; however, the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Leadership and management
- Staff management
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Pupil Management
- Exams and Future Schools
- Partnership and Co-Curricular Activities
- Teaching (50% timetable at KS2)
- Health & Safety
An excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with experience will be offered to teh right candidate - this is to be discussed with the school directly and we are unable to discuss this with you as an agency beforehand.
- Experience with Curriculum Development
- Experience working with primary aged students
- Knowledge of monitoring student progress as they move through the school
- Be an exceptional teacher who is able to motivate children
- Have determination, patience and good humour.
For further information regarding this role, or to apply please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs