Back to job search
Key Stage 1 Teacher
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Key Stage One Teacher for a full-time role in a Primary School in Rochdale from November 2020.
A warm and welcoming Primary School based in Rochdale are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to work within their Year 1 class. The successful Teacher will be required to plan and deliver all lessons, promoting a thirst for learning, by providing an exciting and stimulating curriculum and environment.
• Plan and deliver creative and diverse lessons to children of all abilities.
• Direct TA to support children where required
• Report on class performance
• Implement behavioural strategies
• Adhere to school safeguarding policy
• Experience of working with EAL and SEN
The school is in a deprived area of Rochdale
with high levels of EAL. The introduction of a new head has seen money being invested in support for key areas of the school providing teachers the opportunity to facilitate the learning of children of all abilities The SLT have a clear and focused vision for where the school is going and requires dedication commitment and sacrifice from every member of staff.
• Excellent pay rates
• Long-term position with a potential contract
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Free online training programs
• Full time, long term roll with possibilities for extension
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on 0161 505 0439
- Exams Manager
Job location: Warrington Job salary: £
I am currently looking for an experienced Exami...
- Food Teacher
Job location: Oldham Job salary: £
I am currently looking for a teacher of Food Te...
- Science Teacher
Job location: Bury Job salary: £
I am currently looking for a teacher of Science...
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to our website T&Cs