Back to job search
SEN Teaching Assistant
Cover People are currently recruiting for a full time, SEN Teaching Assistant in an SEN School based in Bury. The role will start in April 2021.
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant with experience in Special Educational Needs? The School are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is confident to adapt to any situation and who is knowledgeable enough to support learners with additional needs.
The candidate must have:
• 6 months experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN and complex needs
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence to adapt to any situation
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The Primary School is based in Bury and is an outstanding provision. They are happy and caring school where everyone is respected and valued.
Every child is treated as an individual and given every opportunity to reach their full potential.
Children are provided with the very best education possible
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs