Back to job search
SEN Teaching Assistant
Cover People are currently recruiting for a full time, SEN Teaching Assistant in an SEN School based in Oldham. The role will start immediately.
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant with experience in Special Educational Needs and Autism? The School are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is confident to adapt to any situation and who is knowledgeable enough to support learners with additional needs.
The candidate must have:
• 6 months experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN and complex needs
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence to adapt to any situation
• Experience in verbal and none verbal Autistic children
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The school is part of an outstanding trust, and all sites have the same passion in enabling all learners to achieve their highest potential.
Their curriculum and philosophies provide opportunities for academic and social development to enhance life opportunities. Classes are small and teaching staff work closely alongside support staff to provide the very best learning experience through creative and innovative approaches which support a personalised learning journey.
They are extremely proud of their school, the achievements of their learners, the expertise, dedication and commitment of their staff, excellent facilities and reputation for providing an outstanding education to pupils from Oldham and its surrounding boroughs. Ofsted also recognise them as ‘Outstanding’.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs