Back to job search
Cover People are currently recruiting for a full time Primary Teacher in a Primary School based in Salford. The role will start in ASAP.
Are you interested in making a difference and would like a rewarding teaching job? A Primary School are looking for a qualified teacher to teach in a safe and secure environment. Are you confident to teach children with EHCP plans as well as mainstream classes?
The candidate must have:
• 6 months experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The vacancy is at a Primary School based in North Manchester. The school have a dedicated staff team ensure that all children are able to develop their skills and personalities within a safe, secure, welcoming and positive environment. The school provide a range of exciting learning activities and present these in an atmosphere of support and challenge.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs