Back to job search
Primary TA £65-£80 per day
Cover People are working alongside a number of primary schools in the Rochdale area and are recruiting for Teaching Assistants and Support Staff at all levels.
The ideal candidate will work as part of a team within the classroom making sure they can help and support students during the school day. The job role that it is requires the candidate to work Monday – Friday and the working hours are 8:30am-3:30pm. This will be an immediate start.
Requirements of the role
• Be able to work coherently with teachers in providing support for students
• Confident in supervising the classroom for periods of time or in case of short-term absence.
• A passion for assisting students
• Good level of Maths and English
• Enhanced DBS on the update service
• Be enthusiastic and proactive in the classroom
• Previous experience of working in schools or care-based role
• A relevant, recognisable qualification is desirable but not essential
Cover People specialises in the provision of short term, long term and permanent Teachers, HLTA's, Teaching Assistants and School Office Personnel throughout Manchester and Greater Manchester. We understand the importance of security and vetting within Education which is why our standards are very high. We focus on excellent customer service and a consistent and thorough approach to Safeguarding and Vetting as well as a structured and detailed registration process.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs