Back to job search
Qualified Teacher for SENDCo position – ASAP Start – School Contract
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Teacher who is also an experienced Special Educational Needs & Disability Coordinator on a full-time basis for a High School in Manchester.
This is a permanent position direct with the School.
You are to coordinate all strategic management & development of SEND across the school to support all students with a wide range of additional needs to be supported in their journey to learn and progress.
The School is based in Manchester and are looking for a teacher who has a passion to support students with special needs and help to also support the development of staff.
• Plan and deliver creative and diverse lessons to children with special needs
• Liaise with Local Authority and work closely to adhere to ensure all SEND consultations are met and statutory deadlines are met
• Coordinating & Managing the relevant provision for students with Special Educational Needs
• Looking after and overseeing day to day implementation of schools policy in relation to SEND
• Adhere to school safeguarding policy
• “Good” rated by OFSTED
• Good transport links
• Supportive SLT
• Over 400 children on roll
• Excellent pay rates
• Long-term position with a contract
• Monday to Friday
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Moin at Cover People on 0161 505 0439 or email@example.com
SEND Coordinator (SENDCO)
|Discipline:||Cover People UK|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs