Back to job search
Science Head of Department - Sharjah
Worldwide teaching are recruiting for a Science Head of Department of both Primary and Secondary within a British International School based in Sharjah.
This International School based in Sharjah has a curriculum that nurtures, cultivates, and fosters creative and critical thinking skills. They strive for academic excellence with strong moral values to develop successful and contributing members of a global society. Their aim is to provide the best British curriculum and UAE National Education for Arabic, Islamic, Social Studies and Moral Education.
• Should have 5 years of teaching experience in the same subject and 2 years in similar capacity in a British curriculum school.
• Good experience in UK National Curriculum.
• Should be willing to wear sheyla and abaya (for females).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Science related subject.
• UK Teaching and/or Leadership qualification (PGCE, QTS, NPQML, NPQH)
• Range of Budget: AED. 18,000 – 19,000 (inclusive of housing and transportation allowances).
• Medical insurance + Annual Ticket Allowance for self, spouse and 1 child.
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs