Back to job search
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Teacher to work across all key stages providing PPA cover.
A large, warm and welcoming Primary School based in Manchester are looking for Teacher to cover PPA and provide interventions for children of lower ability as well as providing booster sessions for higher achievers. You will get your own PPA time and will be expected to plan and deliver exciting, engaging lessons to children across the school. You will have knowledge of the whole school curriculum and be able to adapt your teaching style based on the ability and age of the children. You will also have excellent behaviour management skills and have experience of supporting children with additional needs.
• Plan and deliver creative and diverse lessons to children of all abilities
• Direct TA to support children where required
• Report on class performance
• Implement behavioural strategies
• Adhere to school safeguarding policy
• Ages 4-11
• Recently rated “GOOD” in OFSTED
• Supportive Parents
• Strong community links
• Welcoming, friendly and supportive staff
• Excellent pay rates
• Long-term position with a potential contract
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Free online training programs
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sinead on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs