Back to job search
EYFS Level 3 TA
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Level 3 Teaching assistant to work within a South Manchester schools EYFS department.
To work within an Outstanding EYFS provision supporting the teacher within the classroom and in the outdoor provision. You will also have experience of delivering lessons, as you will be expected to cover the teachers PPA. You will have excellent knowledge of the current EYFS framework and will observe and document the children’s learning and play following the EYFS framework. Knowledge and experience of working with children who have SEN would be preferred and excellent behaviour management is essential.
The candidate must have:
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Proven history of working with children with very challenging behaviour
• Knowledge and experience of EYFS
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
• Culturally diverse.
• Supportive staff
• Top 20% of schools for writing and maths
• High EAL intake
• Ofsted “GOOD”
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs