Back to job search
Head Teacher - Muscat, Oman - ASAP Start
The roles are for a leading private education group of premium schools, preschools, and early learning centrers in the Sultanate of Oman. The company has a senior management team consisting of top tier educators with significant experience in opening new schools, as well as growing and improving existing ones.
The school opens it doors to over 900 students and families each year, and follow the UK National Curriculum. Due to recent growth and a vast increase in student enrolment numbers, the school is seeking a number of staff to join their happy team ASAP.
• Bachelors of Education or PGCE
• Degree in related subject
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a post with leadership responsibilities, with verified experience letters.
• Not older than 58 years old for VISA purposes
• Competitive salaries to be discussed at interview
• Accommodation Allowance
• 1 week accommodation in a hotel
• Annual flight allowance
• 50% off tuition
• Medical Insurance
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs