Back to job search
Master Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Education Desired Experience
• Shows a real interest in teaching and learning, and be prepared to undertake additional training for CPD
• Has a minimum of 5 years leadership experience
• Be familiar with enquiry based or thematic teaching approaches.
• Evidence of working in an International setting and have experience of the Cambridge Primary curriculum would be an advantage
Core Knowledge Required
• Comprehensive understanding of the IGCSE curriculum
• Broad exposure to British curricular
• Complete understanding of the central tenants of education
• Well versed in design and development of curricular and its framework.
• Abreast of international best practices and modern methodologies and research.
• To be responsible in achieving the aims and policies of the school, under the policies through which they shall be achieved.
• Manage the staff and the resources needed to achieve desired goals.
• In partnership with the Principal, provide leadership and the management of the teaching and learning throughout the school.
• To be responsible for the development of professional leadership and the management of the School Development Plan priorities.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs