Cover People are looking for a MFL French Teacher to work in a school in the Glossop area near Hyde in North Derbyshire. This role is to teach KS3-4 and could be EITHER Full or Part time dependent on your availability. The MFL department does well in exams and has a high uptake so an engaging and enthusiastic teacher is essential for this exciting new role.
The school is Ofsted rated 'good' and have a welcoming team of staff.
This is a rare opportunity to join an amazing team and has the potential to go permanent too.
The role is temporary ongoing, starting September - July.
• Location – Glossop North Derbyshire Near Hyde
• Position – MFL French Teacher
• Start date - September
• Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary to permanent
• Full time/part time - Full Time OR part time
• Pay £140-220 per day PAYE
• Hours - 8:15am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH COVERPEOPLE TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cover People is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Cover People.