Back to job search
English Teacher South Manchester
Cover People are recruiting on behalf of a larger than average “good” Secondary School in South Manchester for a teacher of English Language and Literature, KS3 and KS4. This is a maternity role which will last till at least August 2022 and may well continue.
The successful English Teacher will be required to lead GCSE sets from top to bottom sets as well as, support students on a 1:1 basis. The students are within Year 7 till Year 11 and require help in accessing the National Curriculum. The schools welcomes applications from those who have been teaching for 2 years and more.
The school offers a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum challenges the children’s learning and understanding, provides opportunities for them to lead their own learning and encourages them to ask and answer their own questions. They believe it is vital that children co-operate and collaborate and that communication and teamwork are a vital part of human development. They encourage the development of these skills through a variety of lesson and learning structures.
• PGCE NARRIC QTS
• Degree- 2:2 and above in English
• Excellent track record for results
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from your dedicated Consultant
• Free Level 2 Safeguarding CPD trainingAll candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call the office on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs