Back to job search
English and Literature Teacher - West Africa
Worldwide teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of an outstanding British International School in West Africa.
This British International School caters for a diverse community of pupils spanning six continents with teaching staff sourced both locally and internationally to create a harmony of culturally blended experience and a learning environment that fosters global citizenship.
The role of English and Literature Teacher will be to teach students within Lower Secondary school and IGCSE, They will be in charge of:
- Teaching all areas of the Curriculum
- Planning and delivering lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Liasing an working with colleagues to plan and coordinate work
An excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with experience will be offered to the right candidate - this is to be discussed with the school directly and we are unable to discuss this with you as an agency beforehand.
- Experience with teaching IGCSE
- Knowledge of monitoring student progress as they move through the school
- Be an exceptional teacher who is able to motivate children
- Have determination, patience and good humour.
For further information regarding this role, or to apply please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs