Back to job search
English Head of Department - Sharjah
Worldwide teaching are recruiting for an English Head of Department of both Primary and Secondary within an American International School based in Sharjah.
The school has a curriculum that nurtures, cultivates, and fosters creative and critical thinking skills. They strive for academic excellence with strong moral values to develop successful and contributing members of a global society. the schools aim is to provide the very best of both the American curriculum and UAE national education for Arabic, Islamic and Social Studies.
• Should have 5 years of teaching experience in the same subject and 2 years in similar capacity in a US curriculum school.
• Any nationality but must be Muslim-Sunni and willing to wear sheyla and abaya (for females).
• Experienced as Head/Lead of English Department
• Good experience in US Common Core Curriculum.
• Native English Speaker preferred. IELTS 7.5 or above for Non-native English speaker
• Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature.
• Range of Budget: AED. 18,000 – 19,000 (inclusive of housing and transportation allowances).
• Medical insurance + Annual Ticket Allowance for self, spouse and 1 child.
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs