Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for experienced DT Teacher that are seeking work in secondary schools.
We are specifically working with a secondary school in Rochdale, who are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with a strong behaviour background. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity may be for you.
• Location – Rochdale
• Job Title – DT Teacher
• Teaching - Graphics/Textiles with some resistant materials and art.
• Start date – 24th April 2023
• End date - 12 months (maternity cover)
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time
• Rate of pay - £140 - £200 per day
• Hours - 8:00 am – 15:15 pm
New vibrant secondary Academy in Rochdale
Part of a successful multi academy trust
Dedicated new head teacher with a clear vision for the school’s progress
Positive community focused school
Excellent facilities for teaching and learning
Easily accessible by bus and car from M66 and M62
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• Teachers must hold either QTS or QTLS status or be an NQT
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• A nurturing and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register or be willing to process a new application
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management available.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs