Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for experienced DT Teacher that are seeking work in secondary schools.
We are specifically working with a secondary academy in Oldham, who are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with a strong behaviour background. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity may be for you.
• Location – Oldham
• Job Title – DT Teacher (Art and Wood)
• Level - Key stage 3/4
• Start date – ASAP
• End date - July 2023
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time
• Rate of pay - £120 - £180 per day
• Hours - 8:15am – 15:15pm
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• Teachers must hold either QTS or QTLS status or be an NQT
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• A nurturing and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register or be willing to process a new application
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management available.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs