Back to job search
DT Teacher - January Start
Cover People are currently looking for a Teacher of DT to start a position at a Secondary School in Tameside. This is a long-term position starting in January 2023.
The school has high expectations, where ever child no matter their starting point is expected to aim high and work as hard as they can, as well as behave as well as they can. The students, their families and teachers aim to work together as a team to empower their students to become fully engaged citizens in their community.
The successful applicant will be teaching Key Stage 3 and GCSE Resistant Materials classes, 5 days a week.
- Qualified Teacher of DT
- Teachers must hold either QTS or QTLS status, (FE qualified teachers must have recent experience of teaching Key stage 3 students)
- A DBS on the update service
- 24 months of references
- Full time supply role in a good school
- Excellent support from department and senior leadership team
- Good Behaviour, positive atmosphere - Supply teachers love working here!
- Competitive pay rates
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 505 0439.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs