Back to job search
Business Studies and Economics Teacher - Cayman Islands
Worldwide Teaching are recruiting on behalf of a private, co-educational Christian school with over 1,000 students ranging
from Kindergarten to Year 13 and offers a British-based international curriculum leading to IGCSE / GCSE and A-level qualifications.
This school is currently seeking fully qualified and suitably experienced individuals to join their high performing High School team in August 2021.
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in Business Studies
- An internationally recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, a Bachelor of Education in Business Studies and/or Economics.
- A minimum of two years current experience teaching both Business Studies and Economics at at Key Stage 4 (GCSE) and 5 (A-Level).
- Experience of teaching year 9 enterprise or similar would be an advantage.
In addition to the requirements for the position, the successful candidate:
- Must have recent experience and up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum especially regarding the CIE/WJEC syllabus to A-level. and have a proven record of high achievement/value added results;
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively.
- Must have experience with SIMS and other ICT software.
- Will be expected to fully adhere to and support the Christian ethos of the school.
- Prior experience teaching and leading in a multicultural international school environment is an advantage.
- Salary range for the position: CI$43,500 – CI$57,000 per annum.
- Medical insurance
- Contribution to a pension plan
- Relocation allowance, including airfare.
For further information, please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs